There are MANY sources of information about prostate cancer. The following list contains suggested sources only. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy of the information provided by any of these links.
As always, you must educate yourself and discuss what you find with your doctors before acting upon anything that you access at any of these links.
Prostate Cancer Information Sites:
- Cancer Etiquette
- Canadian Cancer Society
- The Prostate Centre at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto
- YANA Now – You Are Not Alone Now
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Research Institute
- Us TOO International
- ZERO – the End of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Health Education Network (PHEN)
- The “NEW” Prostate Cancer Infolink
Prostate Cancer Support Groups: