Brampton Beast Stick it to Cancer
11 Apr 2015 – 3:00pm to 10:00pm
Help the Brampton Beast Stick it to Cancer by painting the name of someone you know who has been affected by cancer onto the Powerade Centre Iceafter the Beast game. Packages include the ice painting session, themed walk, BBQ and hockey game and start at just $25 (including tax!) as the Beast take on the Missouri Mavericks during Fan Appreciation Weekend. Register as an individual or as a team to raise money to support the fight to end cancer, with all proceeds going to Wellspring Chinguacousy, a cancer support centre located in a residential neighborhood in Brampton.
- Sign-in will begin at 3:00 p.m.
- Opening Ceremonies at 4:00 p.m.
- The Stick it to Cancer walk will commence at 4:30 p.m.
- Awards and BBQ start at 5:00 p.m., followed by the Beast Pre-game Party (open to the public)
- The puck drops at 7:00 pm.
- During the second intermission, Brampton Beast team dentist Pravir Patel will have his hair cut at centre ice, proceeds going to during the game’s second intermission, proceeds also going to Wellspring-Chinguacousy.
- After the game, anyone with a ticket will be allowed to head onto the rink to paint the ice prior to Sunday’s contest against the Wheeling Nailers in support and solidarity of the many Canadians battling to find a cure for cancer.
For more information or to book your team, contact Stephanie Heller at email@example.com, or by calling 905-564-1684.
Full description at http://www.bramptonbeast.com/news/beastnews/?article_id=388